LCCI Task Writer
A Task Writer is responsible for setting the question tasks
You must have a degree or equivalent
You must have a minimum of 1 year experience of teaching a relevant subject and level
You hold a relevant teaching qualification (Desirable)
We are currently recruiting applicants based in the following countries:
Singapore, Hong Kong, Cyprus and China
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be required to:
- Produce a question paper, mark scheme and assessment objective grid.
- Complete a copyright request form where appropriate and necessary.
- If relevant, you must also seek to ensure parity of standards across optional questions in the paper.
In conjunction with the Chief Examiner you are responsible for:
- Demonstrating how the specification’s content and assessment criteria and objectives have been met in the question tasks. This may take the form of a grid
- Ensuring that the manner in which the content is tested in the question tasks is clear and fit for purpose
- Ensuring that, where candidates may choose between questions, it can be demonstrated that any permitted combination of questions provides for the coverage of a similar balance of content and assessment criteria
- Taking account of feedback from previous assessment sessions, including Committee (QPEC) meeting.
- Amend materials following QPEC as required.
recommendations from relevant monitoring reports
- Ensuring that the final question tasks meet the specification content and assessment objectives
You will be required to:
- Produce working draft materials.
- Edit materials in response to a review of the working draft tasks by the Chair of Examiners/Chief Examiner/Assessment Leader.
- Produce revised draft(s) in response to a review of the edited materials by the Reviser/ Chair of Examiners/Chief Examiner/Assessment Leader.
- Complete and sign checklist forms at each of the designated stages of production.
- Attend the Qualification Paper Evaluation
As part of the application process you are required to complete a task. This can be found on the vacancy page and must be emailed to us at email@example.com
within 7 days of completing the appliciation form
We have a number of opportunities available for teaching professionals to join our growing teams of examiners, moderators and verifiers.
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application
If you have any further queries, please refer to our Knowledge Base or contact our Help Desk.