Examiner - BTEC National Level 3 Uniformed Protective Services
We are currently recruiting Examiners for the BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Uniformed Protective Services. This is a part time role which will be completed at home, and in your own time.
- To mark accurately and consistently to ensure overall standards are maintained.
- To submit samples to your Team Leader at designated times.
- To ensure milestones for marking are adhered to.
- To ensure all administration is completed as specified.
- A degree or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering BTEC in a relevant sector at this level, or a teaching qualification and GCE, iAL or Applied GCE teaching experience in the relevant subject.
- Teaching / BTEC delivery experience must be for a minimum of 1 full year.
- Teaching / BTEC delivery experience must be within the last 8 years.
Uniformed Protective Services
Unit 2: Behaviour and Discipline in the Uniformed Protective Services
Unit 6: Government and the Protective Services
We value the power of inclusive culture and embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do. Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the centre of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive. We provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application