Reviser (Lesser taught languages)
We are currently recruiting revisers for the following qualifications:
the Reviser checks the draft of the question paper and mark scheme to ensure that they are accurate, error free and fit for purpose.
Specifically review, and ensure that the question papers:
* set are appropriate to the specific range of ability
* can be worked by the candidates in the time allotted
* do not, as far as is practicable, advantage or disadvantage particular groups of candidates on grounds other than competence in the subject
* use source material which does not cause offence because of inappropriate subject matter
* adequately cover the subject matter of the current specification and that all questions are within the specification
* contain no unnecessary repetition of questions within the set of papers and that the questions differ from those used in previous years
* complete a full report concerning each question paper and submit it to the Content Production Manager
* attend the Question Paper Evaluation Committee (QPEC) meeting.
Experience and Qualifications Required
You will have a degree or equivalent.
You will be a qualified teacher.
You will have sound organisational skills.
You will have excellent subject knowledge
You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
You will be IT literate.
Please be aware that for this role you will be required to have access to a personal PC with internet connection in order to carry out your duties (for more details please see our System Requirements).
We value the power of inclusive culture and embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do. Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the centre of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive. We provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
To take advantage of this opportunity complete our online application